Here are some pictures of the Montreal Job Site, where the 4th and 5th floors came from. These are pics of the knock down and load out. It was over 600 workstations of a completely different layout, but the right panel/surface sizes for their space. Although we are using panels only for the 4th and 5th floors, the work surfaces from this decommission are being used in the 3rd floor rebuild with a different inventory.
Some fun facts about the Montreal Job Site!
• There was a crew of 25 installers in Montreal from the decommission
• The decommission took a total of 12 days over the course of 3 weeks
• The inventory from Montreal took (10) 53 foot trailers
• There was a total of 1725 panels from this inventory
• It came out of downtown Montreal
• We received the product into a temp warehouse space of 7000 square feet (fully equipped with the right racking)
• It took a crew of 6-8 to offload and put away over the course of 2 weeks
• The second inventory (black) came from Richmond a total of (100) stations
• 525 panels, 150 peds and 150 overheads
• It was removed over the course of 2 weekends by Smart Office Solutions Installers
• The third inventory (black) came from Toronto a total of (100) stations
• It took a crew of 6 to remove over two weekends
• There is still a second phase of the Toronto inventory to be removed in late July
• 725 panels, 100 peds and 100 overheads
• The total requirement of panels for the project is 2623 as per the latest drawing
• Of that there is a total of 18698 fabric tiles to be re-upholstered
• The fabric requirement for this is 7000 yards
• The total piece count for the project is over 200,000 individual parts and pieces required to complete the build
For an outstanding customer experience and information on office interiors, design and office furniture, contact Chase Office Interiors Toll Free: 1 877 922 0118 or visit our quote form by clicking Here. There is no design style or budget that we cannot meet!